Child Fund is looking for a Human Resource and Administration Director
Responsible for providing strategic direction and leadership to the human resources, procurement, information technology, and administrative functions of the national office.
- 10 years’ experience.
- Demonstrated prior HR experience in a management role.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English; fluency in Swahili is required.
- Excellent understanding of office administration practices and contract negotiation.
- Computer proficiency in general office software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Proven managerial skills and ability to work and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with employees at all levels.
- Excellent planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks at the same time, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong confidentiality ethic, demonstrate flexibility, and versatility in adjusting to changing environments and requirements as necessary.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including the ability to build collaborative relationships internally and externally with sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, social and political issues.
Bachelor’s or higher-level degree required.
Deadline for submission of applications is Friday 9th February 2018.